Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Faith That it All Works Out

Maybe it all does work out.  Maybe that is the intrinsic nature of life.  Maybe we instinctively know this and that is why we have hope for a better day.  There are of course circumstances and variables outside of our control, but I feel it is faith that has us believing that all of our woes and troubles will conclude meaningfully.

In some unknown future date, the major challenges that we see facing humanity today will conclude in a way that has us all witnessing that our hope, our faith, and our visions for a peaceful and harmonious co-existence was never in vain.  The time it takes is irrelevant, but the spirit to carry on into better days is what is of significance.

I write this with the faith that the challenging relationships and circumstances of my own life have not been by chance, but rather that they are set before me so that I may come to know myself and my life with an unfolding purpose.  The significant others in my life, both those whom I struggle to peacefully coexist with and those whom I find unwavering support from, are here to help me know who I am by creating a context where I must choose the outcome of my life.  Despite these differences I have faith that all is in collaboration so that we are given the opportunity to choose what we believe in.

It is faith that has me knowing that it will all work out - and work out in a way that is all for our growth and development as conscious human beings.  It is faith that encourages us to see our way into the light with purpose and pride.  I believe this to be true for each individual as well as for humanity as a whole.  Yet again, the circumstances and variables may be out of our control - but in our interconnectedness the universe brings us together in the same unifying mission: that being to experience higher and higher versions of who we are experientially, emotionally, and mentally.

To me the acknowledgment of love and acceptance is our salvation - - and it is this acknowledgment that moves to unite us all - - and that eventually in this unity we may create heaven on earth.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF FEELINGS AND UNDERSTANDINGS WE ALL HAVE IN OURSELVES ..FINDING THE MEANING OF LIFE AND ALL THE TRAITS THAT COME WITH IT..TO UNDERSTAND OURSELVES MAINLY BEFORE UNDERSTANDING OTHERS AND WHEN WE DO SO CALLED FINDING ONESELF THEN WE OPEN A DOOR TO A NEW HORIZON IN LIFE !

    ReplyDelete